Monday, March 30, 2009

Throat Latch Abcess Horse

remaining seats - melissa Destillationstag "From weeding to distillation

I have just written out of our past and at present students with an additional day of class. I always get requests to have and then some course places are free, I would like to give you today the opportunity to be with the party.

We will all meet together for an informative and fun day in Germany Melissa distillation. Event: 20/06/2009 and we start at 10.00 clock. The journey must be organized itself, or can event. Mitfahrmöglichkeiten - if still available - will be offered.

Price: 80, - € (including a small snack / snack)

e-mail address for questions and fixed application or more information: waltraud.reischer (at) aon.at

We are all looking forward already to a successful, busy, fun day, from weeding to distillation.
good mood and do not forget camera and we also go when it rains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment