Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Car Starter For Onstar

hemorrhoids

more often than you think, suffers from the Austrian / German / Swiss in painful hemorrhoids. In Austria, estimated the "suffering quota" of 50%. Also in our area I know more and more friends and acquaintances to contact me with this problem. Still this topic is discussed not like, but you need to ensure not to feel embarrassed, yes. In fact, each of us has
hemorrhoids, but only when abnormal enlargement and relocation of natural hemorrhoidal, there will be complaints. These come not from yesterday to today, but may also take by unbalanced diet, lack of exercise, constipation, hard stool, pregnancy, sedentary occupations .......

As I said, on any given occasion, I have moved the following proven ointment.


10 g 20 g Shea Butter Jojoba
3 Tr. Sea buckthorn oil
and a 5 Tr. Cajeput, Niaouli, cypress, sandalwood, and 3 Tr. Chamomile blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment