Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Using A European Raclette In Us



Dear blog readers and readers,

again is a year too late, Christmas is coming, slowly quiet in the hectic everyday life, and I look forward to a few relaxing days with my family .

tends For me, a difficult and busy year to a close and I'm interested in all the given me in recent months, some word of love, a nice touch, a hug and a lot more than thanks.

I am pleased to have this year met so many new people in my classes, enriched my life so much that I and my enjoyment of the essential oils and must notify the aroma care with you.



I want to wish you in this way a quiet and peaceful Christmas and a happy 2011.
Thank you for your trust and good cooperation.

your Sabrina Herber forging


fragrance lamp for meditation and contemplative hours
2 drops of frankincense
1 drop myrrh
1 drop Rose
3 drops tangerine red

0 comments:

Post a Comment