before yesterday we found that Kyara, our guest dog limping, but we could not find anything. They also visited a lot of bite in their paws. Yesterday we finally found the cause. The paw was sore and seemed to us - a bit of pus. Now do what? In my distress, I know me, unfortunately, not so good with dogs, I gave the consent of the owner of the dogs - my Rosenhydrolat on the paw (a total of 3 times). Kyara ran up with it easily. And what shall I tell you! Today it is almost healed. You no longer limps and licked is on a punch no more. I am always amazed again how great the effect of Rosenhydrolat is. Kyara fetzt again very quickly through the area. Hurrah.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Can Headscissors Kill
dogs - Rosenhydrolat
before yesterday we found that Kyara, our guest dog limping, but we could not find anything. They also visited a lot of bite in their paws. Yesterday we finally found the cause. The paw was sore and seemed to us - a bit of pus. Now do what? In my distress, I know me, unfortunately, not so good with dogs, I gave the consent of the owner of the dogs - my Rosenhydrolat on the paw (a total of 3 times). Kyara ran up with it easily. And what shall I tell you! Today it is almost healed. You no longer limps and licked is on a punch no more. I am always amazed again how great the effect of Rosenhydrolat is. Kyara fetzt again very quickly through the area. Hurrah.
before yesterday we found that Kyara, our guest dog limping, but we could not find anything. They also visited a lot of bite in their paws. Yesterday we finally found the cause. The paw was sore and seemed to us - a bit of pus. Now do what? In my distress, I know me, unfortunately, not so good with dogs, I gave the consent of the owner of the dogs - my Rosenhydrolat on the paw (a total of 3 times). Kyara ran up with it easily. And what shall I tell you! Today it is almost healed. You no longer limps and licked is on a punch no more. I am always amazed again how great the effect of Rosenhydrolat is. Kyara fetzt again very quickly through the area. Hurrah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment