Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chuck Adams World Record Elk 2010

Lots going

So you do not believe that I am already lost, I am writing to you today what all is going on. This week I've been working hard on two new posters (I'm already excited about what Elias says so). Then Harald from Italy back (and my camera too). The laundry takes in 7 people no end. Sandra I have to pick today from its practical point (auto drive good 4 hours). Andrea finally has someone to argue. Without her brother, she is only half have but both also the same birthday. Then there was much to organize today's prom. Oh and I really should buy me a dress for the ball, so I had to try something new. Yes, let's see how we can get everything under one roof now. I wish you all a wonderful, not so stressful day. May the weather will be better at. Here are the latest pictures of my flowering plants in my garden, which is being ravaged by the worm.






0 comments:

Post a Comment