First stop - Vienna West train station, then got in Sabine, Doris L. and Ingrid D.. Still it rained and it should come at times even worse. On the highway it went slowly, but went further. Right on time we arrived in Wurmansquick and we were already powerful on this day. And believe it or not, was in Germany to us the weather mercifully. Only once it had rained, and otherwise We were spared the rain. We harvested and distilled peppermint. By the constant rain the day before the cut was unfortunately very wet. Pro passage 17 kg of plant material went to the distillery. Eight passes were necessity. The yield was reduced due to the very wet, unfortunately. But we were happy nonetheless very pleased with the result. It smelled so wonderfully of mint and soon verde distilled 225 kg.
As always, was also taken care of creature comforts. Tobias and Mathias provided with Mom and friends, for a real beauty. We all had more than full bellies. Mhhhhh it was so delicious!
on the surrounding wells, we could again this year to study many different plants and examine. Others Angelica, balm, mint various types, etc. Immortelle
I have no current pictures of 20.6. , I post you some of my pictures of last year.
Have fun watching. As soon as I get what I'm going to show them here.
Dear Wolfgang, dear George thank you for this beautiful and fun day. I'm looking forward to our reunion. http://www.rottaloele.de/index.php
0 comments:
Post a Comment