Sunday, June 14, 2009

Funny Things To Write I'n Wedding Books

If one makes a journey ....


then hopefully he can tell a lot. More often I'm asked what have you given your children so all of essential oils. Well, I will gladly write to you here:

very traditionally, of course, the

lavender (for small wounds and burns from hot pots)
a mint Roller (against mosquito bites and throbbing heads)
Rosenhydrolat (for facial cleaning and slight neck scratching, sunburn, for cooling compresses)
Rosenattar (against violent sore throat)
St. John's wort (sunburn)
Immortelle (for bruises, tables are always in the way)
Orange (just to feel good)
an insect spray, so that the little beasts bite not so
(including eucalyptus, lavender and geranium) and a little pain
oil (if the soreness causes) - (including Kanuka, cajeput, peppermint, lavender)

I wish you a nice holiday.
Photo credit: Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment