My daughter wanted to set the river on the fly, a great tan and has waived sunscreen. Well, she is almost grown up (soon 18) and tips on my part, unfortunately, now and then "ignored". From the browning test then a sunburn of superlatives has become.
Two hours after her return from the lake, she could hardly stand still in pain and my advice was in demand again after all ;-)
I decided to hang up her cottage cheese wrap, plus I have for this large area of warm low fat curd cheese 2 packets room with 20 extra drops of lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) stirred.
sunburned Both thigh and the lower lumbar area, I have sprayed with Rosenhydrolat, cotton towels and covered it with the quark smeared as thick as a finger.
Now put another layer of cotton cloths over the curd and covered with a cloth, as she got chills.
She lay there for almost an hour, until the cheese was completely dried up.
I have mixed her next sunburn oil, which she rubbed her skin in the next few days several times a day care:
40 ml Aloe Vera Oil
10 ml of sea buckthorn oil
20 drops of lavender extra (Lavandula angustifolia )
3 drops of peppermint (Mentha piperita)
5 drops of frankincense (Boswellia sacra)
After two days to see a marked improvement of skin condition:
The skin care oil has she used up completely, the skin has not peeled and it has become even more brown. But I think this will not happen to you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment