Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fastlane 427 Ss Silveradofor Sale

Angel Cards by Diana Cooper

Yesterday I made with my ladies a more demanding exercise. Each of them was an angel-card draw, they will read silently for themselves and deal with the content. You should try to establish a connection to the embassy and to gaze, to what extent it applies to them or their life situation. Then the message should be implemented in the image.

I was amazed at how easy it is to have done five with the exercise. I feared that this still very abstract task for "lay people" is too heavy. Far from it! It was fantastic to watch, at which concentration - almost devotion - the women took their message on paper.

The image review in the connection (which then was allowed to read all your card) showed that some of you the angel's message was perfect and they therefore had no trouble expressing them picturesque. For each of us - me included! - A very touching experience.

has very much got me some feedback: "After our painting group on Wednesday they slap me for 2 days very well." :-)



curiosity, "I explore the wonder of life"


fun: "From now on, I look at life more on the bright side. Everything should be fun." Think


positive: "I am strong and consider all of its positive side."


Chamuel Archangel: "My heart is filled with the flame of love."


Jophiel Archangel: "I try to find the source of my inner wisdom."


communication: "I communicate clearly and honestly with God and my fellow man."

0 comments:

Post a Comment