Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Freeyamaha Styles

remedial education at the elementary school

In March I had the opportunity to offer at a primary school in the region in the open all-day school is a special class. I'm really looking forward to it!

-------------

creative support group at the elementary school Volkenschwand
http://www.grundschule-volkenschwand.de/

Accompanied painting offers children of all ages the opportunity to make a protected variety of learning experiences. The children can try to discover themselves and find a sense of achievement. Tensions or inhibitions are loosened, improved relationships and communication skills. Aggressive or hyperactive children have the opportunity to confer on a symbolic level expression of negative pulses to control and learn to be quiet here. Concentration, Joy of learning and endurance can be trained and improved. Not least, encourages creative work, the perception and trains the sensory and motor functions.

-------------



And these were the results of my last children's painting group. I find that quite impressive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment