Monday, February 7, 2011

Nhl Goalie Helmet Designs

May I introduce - Aroma nurse Antje Rössner

In December 2010 Antje has passed their test with me to Arompflegerin. In addition, she now has with the same time by the training intervention DGAM in September last year, the track aroma health practitioner BfG.

Antje made with a flavoring health practice independently and for you her way there, summarized in a brief report:


blog post by Antje Rössner-Privaroma

Motivation business creation
During my career as a health and nurse I often perceived that through the framework specified, forced-dimension-increasing ecological thinking and actions of health facilities, hardly enough time for patients. As a result, both the people entrusted to me, as I also felt at a certain discontent was.

developed from this situation, the business idea
"Privaroma" => Priv ate care and practical flavor / aroma care to start with time.
In addition, I was interested for a long time for a method that treats the body as a whole. You mean - to find a medium that not only senses but also body, mind and soul equally responsive. As clearly apparent from the literature, this is ensured by the use of essential oils.
This fact has helped that I've decided to train for
" aroma nurse" . The same I have completed in 2010.

basic principles of aromatherapy Care / Aroma practice are turning, the characteristic absorption Scents of essential oils, as well as knowledgeable and gentle touch. The goal is to get one's health and promoted. To reach the other a feeling of well being. As a positive, side effect here the undivided attention, which keeps the client in the application of essential oils was named.
My personal concern is the man to meet his needs relevant to them. To achieve sameness, it is necessary to include sufficient time available.
developed from these considerations, the idea to start a company .



way to start a company
Now that "born " the idea was, it was about to deal with the naming. From the first syllables of meaningful words such as private care and aroma / flavor practice added to the name " Privaroma " together.
In search of a suitable training place for flavor nurse, I am after a long search on the Internet "Vivere " arrives. The Internet presence of S. Herber - forging gave me immediately competence and qualifications. After contacting
on and the exchange of information S.Herber with forging were relevant to my seminars booked

then followed as the application of the foundation grant. This required the creation of a profitability and business plan. The summit was described by my accountant as feasible. The request was granted.

In developing the Folder, as well as business cards, I found support from my son, who has the expertise of graphic creation.
He addressed all three elements: time, care and essential oils, which are reflected in the corresponding images.
The draft content was for myself.

The next step involved the design of my homepage.

Subsequently, ads, both in the local daily paper, the outlook, as well as a public relations articles in the Lunenburg County News, the LZ-health magazine, switched.
Moreover, I will canvass neighbors, various medical practices, practices psychotherapy, occupational therapy clinics, pediatricians, nursery schools, day care, day hospital for outpatient rehabilitation, palliative and hospice care facilities and retirement homes. For the most part in the form of personal interviews and for each device properly prepared documents.
lectures on health counseling practice and the aroma in different establishments have been made.
provides in my concept also requires that I be in a seniors event, it literary circles, cozy gatherings or similar readings from the herb storybook plush (accompanied with a corresponding scent) and the participants in the world of fragrances "kidnap".
A poster announcing the event, I've even developed.
of utmost importance, in terms of my personal security, is to take out professional indemnity insurance.
After consultation with the notary for contract law, I have individual contracts designed (eg consent to use).

" Privaroma" => two columns
Company " Privaroma " is based on two pillars.
First, the health practitioner in private care / nursing and the other the aroma of aroma-&.

private care
Private care means assistance and support in everyday life. It relates in detail as to the personal care, food preparation and food consumption, and the fulfillment of the conversation needs (company) provide. I run in my independence not care after treatment STGB V.

aroma practice / aromatherapy treatment is using essential oils
The offer of aroma practice is as follows:
  • Raumbeduftung
  • partial or full body massages
  • foot baths and rhythmic foot massages
    increase
  • hand baths and hand massages
The objective is the well-being, health promotion, Health maintenance, a more vitality and more.

aromacare:
  • Raumbeduftung
  • part-or full-body washing
  • wrap and envelopes
  • foot baths and rhythmic foot massages
  • hand baths and hand massages

development

am1.6.2010 The independence began. My previous concept was that I visit my clients in a home environment. As the demand to even relatively low levels held, I asked myself the question of why .
I found that obviously the ideas of the people, are contrary as to the place for practical applications, to my offer.
This led me, in addition to the consideration to my approach to practice aromatherapy (aroma massage) to provide externally. For this reason, I went in search of a suitable location.

Since 1/10/2011, I work under the umbrella of the new health center at the Red bleach one in Lüneburg. There, I offer a pleasant atmosphere flavor and health practices.


Due to the large number of Professionally similarities, such as the rehabilitation OT Team (Supplies), the orthopedic practice, pediatric practice, and physiotherapy [there are still 2 more surgeries to be covered], resulting this is wonderful synergy. For example, in the form of training for nurses in terms of aid.
addition, a further focus on the use of palliative and hospice care in the form of monitoring interested parties, be together with their relatives.

I would conclude the review with a quote from Albert Schweitzer.
" luck you can only reproduce by one shares it."
experiences that I could win already have caused not only by my clients, but also with me truly beautiful moments of happiness. In that sense, I would within my self on the other increased awareness of life and participate in personal enrichment, which I have acquired through the knowledge and skills to essential oils and their versatile applications that can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment