Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where To Buy Numbutal

Aroma therapy / care and Esoteric

To mark the occasion, I would like to take up this topic -

In an in-house training in a nursing home last week I've experienced for the first time in my nearly 10-year-old university professor and as such a situation:

sat in the seminar, a young man (about 25 years old), he was very friendly and accommodating, but also a little introverted and shy. All participants (s) carefully followed my seminar based aromatherapy treatment and got to know the basics such as cultivation, quality characteristics of the essential oils, extraction, the limbic system, and different flavors and recipes. Many questions were asked and answered. At the end of the first day of the seminar should base Participants then learn an arm-hand massage. I explained the different grips and explained its meaning. Suddenly the young man informed me that he participate in any case, the massage would.

At the end of the day I asked for a brief feedback session, where participants told me above that he "did not join such esoteric things for religious reasons."

The next morning I told the nursing service manager that he will take no further reasons stated above in the seminar.

Yesterday I received an email via Facebook then that participant, which I assumed that my education "esoteric and unbelieving elements" contains.
I must say I was and am shocked!

I tried to explain to him already in the seminar that my training and aroma therapy / care for the most part is based on sound science and currently numerous studies.

Here are some examples:
synthesize On the best for my aromatherapy blog of Eliane Zimmermann, you will find many other scientific studies and background reports on the subject.

The aroma therapy / care issue in any case, esoteric views, which I would like to dissociate myself entirely clear! I have worked for almost ten years in my profession and form nurses in the medical and nursing care, there New Age has to my mind in no way a place, because this is about working with and on humans. I have the greatest respect for old and / or sick people, so to me this work is very important.

0 comments:

Post a Comment