Day 3 - A lot of mega-Becquerel
are now gone two days. Yesterday I exposed, simply because there was nice weather and we took on our deck chairs on the balcony of the sun. Just before the sunburn I stopped, but then had no real desire to write more.
I grab one the values of my research together.
early Saturday morning there were only 422 MBq. Top, I think. Almost half of the soap bubbles burst. But my blood pressure was, as always far too high and I was now hyperfunction resistant tablets. I understood at first, as it had done at the outpatient investigation that would be made by the radioiodine therapy, in my over-functioning thyroid, a spontaneous hypothyroidism.
Well so be it, that I have for a while the slight gain of function as before would. The cells would still save plenty of iodine and be destroyed, but can be removed only by and by. Well, I hope I have now given the right again. Somehow all rather complicated.
evening came the first tablet. Ironically carbimazole. I wanted to adopt but not particularly because I was only told later that the carbimazole mg was 10th Carbimazole - I'm so confident - so far caused more frequent in my fingers trembling in combination with lack of energy. So I introduced myself once transversely.
An elderly doctor came to me later, and understood, at least, my problem is that I would reject carbimazole already own head basis. There can be side effects, clear - as with any drug, my only he knew so not prescribed to me but then Probycil, is to have fewer side effects.
Probycil 50 mg - according to Internet has fewer side effects. At least it is during pregnancy in 3x2 tablets. Then that is surely only be better - and if it is only in the head. In the evening I took the pill. Physician and patient satisfaction!
On Sunday morning, was measured again with the "ray gun". 350 MBq. Hmmm ... It would me more happy if I had had the back half of the half. But it does not work well. Also, I got two tablets Probycil today. To make it work better, so you have to increase the dose, the morning nurse.
I'm good and defend myself this time. I was most surprising, but could now ask no more. Sunday is not a visit. But "Sunday" was-day, Inge, Sevim and I took plenty. On Monday both be fired, but that I will not even think right now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment