Thursday, June 21, 2007

Atheros Drivers Delete

Day 4 or 5 - or how you take it.

A few days passed, will explain later, but some blogs.

Monday - Day 4 or 5? Now, as you take it. On Thursday I was already at 7:30 clock in the Nuclear Medicine Department. Counted the day, I experience day 5

Like every day, but this time quite early during the breakfast, was re-measured the radiation level. 277 MBq. That should mean I'll be back tomorrow with the value of 250 MBq, which usually means dismissal.

Inge was already well under it. As intended, it has overtaken me. Now only the final examination, which in her case, a complete "scan" of the body to cancer cells or Metastases meant. They already made plenty nervous.

While the investigation was still rings, the aid station had already cleaned your bed and the cupboard. She had already packed her suitcase. Sure, the engineers would then go home. Sit outside and have some new ones I'm curious who I'm going to get to the room.

Sevim was also dismissed. A pity because I love to laugh with her. Also, your roommate, went right for the room was occupied by "my" new balcony, which had already been free for Saturday. So did a lot on the station.

As much as the ward was going on, so little new happened in my room. Hmmm ..
No new, so the room for me alone. The performance was terrible and I felt it. I do not like to be alone - "locked up" at least not alone.

Inge came again at noon back into the room, as your taxi will only come about half past three. She looked quite calm and stated: "Today is a beautiful day" I looked back quizzically. "The doctors have found metastases NO!" Blurted it out of you. I jumped off the bed and took you in his arms. So we kept holding for a little while. Man, I was happy for you.

Then it was quiet but soon. Far too quiet. Therefore, I looked at the various court shows at. I was not good. I suddenly felt weak and my hands began to tremble easily. This is determined on the tablets. Here I would ask the doctor during the visit.

After everything had returned to normal, I was a few times on the balcony and made such an acquaintance with the two newcomers from the right. The left was still not been reassigned. And because it's quiet in the hall, I gave up the last best hope, even someone new to get into the room.

The two next door had already received their test capsule and also talked to doctors. Well, then the visit would come soon. Far from it - that was dinner. On my tray was the pink List to fill out what you, want to get to breakfast.

But how about tomorrow? I think I come home tomorrow perhaps?
now began to rotate my thoughts. I was alone, and that was a little bearable. I was pissed. I did not stay until the day after. And where, dil .. again, stayed for only the visit?

My room was a prison to me now. I slowly raised myself into a real Koller. I ran the tears. Also I could not calm my husband by phone. I just wanted to know what's going on and why I was so left alone.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The food was cleared including breakfast with pink slip and I was sitting as a pile misery on my bed. Again I was alone and reassured me not easy. I buried my face completely swollen from crying in the pillow. The world was simply unfair.

The nurse with the blood pressure monitor came in and asked what was wrong with me since. It broke out of me everything that I had been depressed for the last few hours. "How that visit was not with you?", Which gave me the rest. I was just howling at. But she wanted to give the doctor on duty know.

It took about an hour, came to a doctor. Meanwhile, I had caught anything, since now there was hope of getting rid of all my questions. In particular, I wanted to finally know if I still must stay one day longer.

The redemptive message - I may go home tomorrow. Like I promised to take the tablets regularly and continue to go to the blood draws. In half a year I want to examine out-patient department in Jülich again.

That night, I would now umbekommen yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment